Sunday, April 3, 2011

Texas Blue/Pink/White and Maroon Blue Bonnets!!

The gardens were so beautiful, and so eye pleasing that anyone could take lovely pictures. All of the flowers were populated with bees, butterflies, and various pollen seeking bugs.  The swans, ducks, geese, turtles were all photogenic and probably even had some media training on how to pose, I have proof with a silly white duck that hammed it up for me.  And don't even get me started on a brief photo-affair I had with a couple of peacocks, that I may or may not have stalked.  :)





This picture almost looks fake, or altered, but all I did was put my stamp on it!!
One of my favorites




This place not only had tons of blue bonnets, but in the mix they had pink, white, and maroon blue bonnets.  Now, I suspect that Texas A & M is the culprit behind the genetically engineered color changing blue bonnets, and after seeing those beautiful flowers, I tip my hat to em.  Those multi-colored Texas Blue Bonnets were not only pleasing to the eyes, but to the nose as well!!
The maroon bonnets were so pretty.
Another of my favs


I adore the lighting in this picture!
All time fav out of this bunch!
I really hesitated posting this picture. I know it is out of focus, but when this little patch of pink blue bonnets first caught my eye, it wasn't the flower itself that struck me, it was the colors. The vibrant greens, and pinks and whites. I wanted my picture to reflect what exactly I saw. Thus I had it slightly out of focus. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning pictures! I love the pink bonnets. :) :)

    ReplyDelete