Sunday, April 24, 2011

Father and the Son

I am sooo behind!!
I still need to finish watermarking the pictures from the Gardens with a friend, and now I have another batch of Easter pictures to go through.  I kidanapped my Papa's go-cart and went off taking pictures at the farm I grew up on.  So, tons of pictures to come, but I must share this picture of my dad and my papa.

I rarely take pictures of people, I just don't think I am good at it. But this afternoon this was my view during Easter lunch and I simply couldn't resist it.
Luckily I was able to adjust my camera so I didn't use the flash, so they didn't realize I was snapping away.  I much rather prefer candid shots from posed. My uncle was telling some tale which had them engaged in conversation.  When we got home from our adventures, this was the first picture I had to look at...so glad it turned out. I will treasure this picture for the rest of my life!! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment