Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring Fever!!










































It was such a beautiful day, as soon as I got home I strapped on the camera and went outside, and man it amazes me what beauty nature holds for us. I got to see my first peach blossom of the season!! Hooray! I got to play with the afternoon sun and capture some new red fontain leaves beginning to bloom. I crawled around in the garden, on my belly taking pictures of dandy lions glistening in the late afternoon sun. Then, just as I was about to snap the picture (of the dandy lions and green grass) I heard the smallest sweetest sound of my Calamity coming over to see what I was up too. Calamity doesn't go outside much-actually he's only been outside about 6 times in his 2years of life. So today was a real treat for him, as I heard him cry, I looked up through my lens and then snapped the picture of him peeking at me through the fence.

Then he walked around the fence line and joined me, again walking into my direct line of vision through my lens. Just as I was about to snap the picture a bird flew over head-distracting him from smelling the grass.


This picture is the essence of why I love taking pictures. Capture rare and beautiful moments.


What a great afternoon!!






must talk about Nacho a bit. She can not be trusted outside, she will run away and NEVER come back. It is always a sad sight when Calamity gets to come join us outside and she must watch from the back door.


Poor Nacho!!

No comments:

Post a Comment